We are hiring at Arctech Innovation! You could join our expanding and dynamic team of entomologists, clinicians and research scientists with a mission to save lives by creating and delivering public health innovation impact. We are proud to offer:
– Benefits: In addition to a competitive salary, we offer 30 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays and 6 additional wellbeing days, and a company pension contribution of 6%.
– Science: We work at the forefront of research in entomology, pest and disease control and diagnostic research with opportunities to work on varied projects and with a wide variety of partners and clients.
– Culture: Working with a fast-paced & rapidly-growing team in a positive and collaborative working environment, where staff feel valued and are rightly recognised for hard work and success.
– Opportunity for growth: We give all our employees the opportunity to grow their roles in a way that interests & excites them, with a structured promotion and salary review system in place to enable career development within Arctech Innovation.
We have several positions available across different sections of our growing company, including R&D management, entomology, social impact and clinical trials. Find out more and apply below:
– Research and Development Project Manager – view job advert
– Research Entomologist and Senior Trial Manager – view job advert
– Senior Trial Manager – Social Impact – view job advert
– Senior Clinical Trial Manager – view job advert
– Study Coordinator – view job advert
To apply, please submit a covering letter which includes which role you are applying for, why you are applying for the role, fit with the essential/desirable skills/experience, as well as a CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put the job role in the subject line of the e-mail. The closing date for applying for this post is Sunday 6th March 2022. Applications should include the name and email contact details of two referees who can be contacted immediately if shortlisted.